Saturday 6 October 2012

Back By Popular Demand (or coming soon to a screen near you)

Hey ho, so back to the blog again finally after (apparently more than a year)... could it really be that long? And why did I stop? Because donors and dates didnt like being written about (aww) so I stopped, and they still turned out to be idiots, so I though f**ck it, I'm going back to it when I feel like it, and I do, now.
Well, I'll do the best to fill you in, but the real reason I'm back here is not to relive the past, but to share the new chapter(s). Yes, all, it is almost a brand new me.
So, look forward to hearing about my talking to Spirit Babies, doing EFT, and SACP and MLP, and taking new supplements and herbs, and mostly my brand spanking new (upcoming) pregnancy and this time how it will end with a healthy birth!
I'm moving house in the next week, so it may be a bit til I get back here, but I will be here- actually I never left! *;-)
In the mean time, look for me soon on UK Channel 4 in 'How to Have a Midlfe Crisis' hosted by Sharon Horgan. I don't know if I'll love it or hate it, but it will be me. Including me having a scan right there on telly (unless they cut that scene for being too...)
Btw, the guy in the piece is not my co-parent/donor any longer - how quickly they fall!
So now I'm all shopped up for my new A/W wardrobe 2012-13 (no tight waistlines!) and about to move into a new pad. And, of course, have a who stable of new men in my life.
What can I say? Fun fun fun. Here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment