Wednesday 30 March 2011

Connecting the Dots

Had a little read through the past posts and realized I didnt fill you in on much events of December...
I did do another test. It was positive. Then a few days later, I rushed to uber scanner Bill S with a fever and a stabbing pain in my left ovary. Yes I was pregnant- with twins, two separate sacs there. But no heart beats, too early. Then another scan, and another, and sadly, after the third scan in as many weeks, I started to bleed. On Christmas Eve of all things, very dramatic with all the family goings on and a huge party at my sister's house!
People were expressing regret, and still do when they hear about it, but for me to have gotten that far after a number of 'chemical pregnancies' (Pregnancies that dont make it to the two week missed period mark which can be confirmed by blood test), it was a minor triumph, and I choose to view it that way. I dont think I shared all that before, so that should bring you up to speed there.
Anyway, all thats in the past. I plan to have another go in May, with two potential donors in consideration, one in Denmark, and one in Canada- but still open to finding one closer to home. Lots of choice, but I am sooo picky!
As for today, found out I'll have to do a photo shoot for the newspaper piece- Eek, I hate having my photo taken! But as needs must I suppose...so to find someone to do my hair on short notice, no mean feat.
Again, lots of choice but I am sooo picky!
Tomorrow I have the interview, and my second niece will be born by C-section.
Ahh, life! *:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment