Thursday 31 March 2011

Where and Wear

I am consumed with worry about this photo shoot. Getting a hair appointment was tough, and now I have to decide what to wear, and where it will be. I did already say how much I hate having my photo taken, right?
I have lost so much sleep in the last two nights I am going to have full sets of luggage where my eye bags were before Tuesday roles around.
Had part one of interivew today, recommencing tomorrow. I feel tremendously drained from telling the story and I'm not even done! And its only one of my stories- it feels like I've lived a hundred lives sometimes.
I think that the writer is going to make the article all about Natural Insemination which is ironic, because for me, its such a small part of it all, but thats the thing, when you give and interview you really are giving up the control of your story to one extent or another. Anyway, I could be wrong about the slant, but I dont think I am...the extent of the slant is to be seen.
Its all so much anticipation, In some ways, I wish it was being published this weekend so I could get it over with!
So to wear a dress or the au currant jumpsuit? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment