Friday 1 April 2011

And the Beat Goes On

It seems that perhaps I was worried about the article slant unnecessarily as the writer assures me it wont just be about NI- Phew! Finished the interviewing today, and although I find discussing the topic very easy I find the process quite exhausting.
Tomorrow (well today as I now notice its past midnight) is Hair Day (!) I'm going back to V as she has come the closest of anyone to do my highlights the way I like since Mark disappeared into the ethers. Although she does tend to overdo it. Anyway, its not for lack of trying other people that I cant find the right thing, but no one yet has seems to get quite the right shade since then...a good hair man is so hard to find.
I ordered a couple of jumpsuits which are due to arrive tomorrow; speaking of which yes, I realise now its 'au courant' not 'au currant', see I'm not totally illiterate!...Then on Sunday I'll go dig around my storage room for shoes and jackets etc. And I think some new big sunglasses from the Camden Market are in order.
Must head of to land of nod now as its a big day tomorrow. Night night *:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment