Monday 25 April 2011

Diamond Meadows

...'hey, lets do it like we're friends'... who can argue with Marc Bolan?

Had a weekend of getting my facebook page off the ground and its shaping up well for my art business.
I must get back to work on that as it is what pays the bills.

Had vague criticism of this blog from guy I used to date (hes referred to in my other abandoned blog...)
He said it was 'a bit deep' which s code for 'too f***ing deep for me, love'
Well, it is deep sometimes but not always, is it?
Ok, here: shoes shoes shoes, hair hair hair, clothes clothes clothes...there! Ha!

Had a lightening fast drink with my brother today between his changing of a poopy nappy on my three year old niece and a major spew up from my 3 week old niece, what fun! And I must have it bad because I still am keen to get on with having one + of my own.

Oh, also I saw the article, finally. What a crap photo. There were better ones. I know because they are there on the syndicated press page if you google me with the Times. Just as I thought, they wanted to make me look weird and sad, and you know what? I really dont care as much as you or I might think I would; its all just part of life. They say to never take your press too seriously, and fair enough. Besides I got to share the other side of a page with my ideal donor, a yummy actor whos name I wont mention...

More tomorrow
*;-) Lulu

'If I could have grown
All upon my own
If I could have grown
I grew
If I could have grew
I do
If I had a throne
You could call it home
If I cry my tears are yours
To open any frozen doors
Hey let's do it like we're friends
Let's do it do it
Hey let's do it like we're friends'

Diamond Meadows
T. Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment