Tuesday 5 April 2011

Return From the Abyss

Today I am almost recovered from my free fall into illness, which turned out to be quite short this time (assuming the path forward is straight, which isnt alway the case).
And it was all very busy.
Lots of drama in the dog community, bumping into lots of neighors, and trying to catch up with all the bits and pieces like going to the bank so I could pay bills and grocery shopping- and trying to reschedule the photo shoot.
And then...
I met my new niece! She is so lovely and tiny at only 4 days old.
So glad my brother made time so that I got to see her. There was a priest there when I arrived which rather suprised me as my other niece is baptised C of E. Didnt get a chance to ask, so will see what the plan is when I can.
I think most people would expect that I would have felt weird or upset, given that I want my own babies, but it wasnt, it was fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment