Sunday 10 April 2011

The Date

Firstly, let me just say how fabutastic the weather has been these last few days, AMAZING!
My hair went well, I did stand up for myself and got to comb my own hair. The highlights arent quite what I want, but a huge improvement on what I had, so thats good, and I am sure that if I continue on with the same colourist we'll get closer after a few goes.
As for The Date, well jury is still out I suppose. He is by far the most interesting, I'd go as far to say, compelling guy I've met in a very long time. Would I see him again, um yes, I think so...too early to commit to any opinion beyond that, my hideous history being what it is...AND, and this is big, he doesnt yet know what my article is about. Also it may just be my suspicious mind, but I feel like there's some big piece he's withholding, a g/f  perhaps?
Tomorrow is the photo shoot, and I'm happy to say that the date has now distracted me from worrying too much about that, although I am definitely nervous about it. Again, I'm worried the hair and make-up person will make me look awful, and that the photographs will be horrible. I'm not very photogenic and its not easy to get a good pic of me. Oh well, no choice, it will be good to get it over with!
Once more into the breech! The breech being all things new....

No comments:

Post a Comment