Wednesday 13 April 2011

Friends & Neighbours...& Prospective Donors

Wow, this thing certainly is taking on a life of its own.
I spent part of yesterday afternoon and all this morning bumping into neighbors who have heard about the upcoming article, and are now asking my advice on their fertility issues and methods of getting pregnant with a donor. I'm trying to improve the art website as best I can since thats still my bread and butter whilst trying to answer everyones questions.
I now realise that I have compiled a lot of knowledge that I did even know I had, and that it is really important for so many women, so I sincerely hope that the article will help. I have realised also, that whilst it may be very entertaining (or not :-) to read about my adventures, I am going to have to set aside a couple of blog posts at least, to provide concise info for those who need it. So for the next two days, thats what you'll be getting folks, and I'll try to keep the personal interest stuff to a minimum!
Now that thats out of the way, I will get back to something very personal to finish up for this evening.
Today I got an email from Friday's date, we'll nickname him War Hero, because he is, and it did not make me feel good. I had sent him a very honest email the day before yesterday telling him what the article was going to be about, and today he responded saying that he didnt want any more children, nor to date someone who was pregnant with someone elses child, so basically its 'Syonara baby' (my words, not his :-) Ah, yes, my first rejection for being open about what I'm doing. Still, not so bad, as its better to find out now than waste time dating someone only to find out later, that thats the deal. Now I only wish I'd told him sooner still! Anyway, I hope my romantically-minded dog walking pals are right, and that I may ironically meet Mr Right through the Times feature. But in the mean time, not holding my breath, I have an NI date with another donor on Friday. I had to dump the NI donor from Canada who was ready to fly over here this weekend, but then confessed that he has a girlfriend moving to Canada for him from Brazil next week, and he didnt want to tell her what he was up to. So, dishy though he is, I had to turn him down. I do have standards, and they dont include helping men to cheat on their WAGs.
I cant go off to Denmark this weekend either, so my Danish donor will have to wait a bit longer, although after about 5 months he is getting antsy (somehow I used another donor in the mean time...), and I sense he wont wait much longer, if at all, so he may be out of the frame. Or he could read the truth on Saturday, and find out that I've had a miscarriage with another donor since meeting him online, which I dont think will go down very well. Moving swiftly on...
Who wants a brief run down on Mr NI for this Friday? I thought so! He claims to be 6'2 with eyes of blue, and Cambridge educated. And all I can say is, we'll see...

As I said, I'll talk about the links below and some other important nuts and bolts info on all aspects of increasing and maintaining your fertility,and finding and getting preggo with a donor, over the next couple of days, but in the mean time, I've got Kojak on the brain (I have no idea why) so

'Who loves ya baby?'
*:-) Lulu

http://www.naturalfertilityshop.com/?Click=3733

No comments:

Post a Comment