Tuesday 26 April 2011

Yes, The Picture's Changing Every Moment...

And your destination you dont know it... Avalon Roxy Music

Well, some times life takes some interesting turns which do make me wonder how much of a hand fate plays for all of us.
Theres a guy I met internet dating a few years ago, and we chatted a lot online and on the phone a bit, then one and another thing happened and we never did meet, lost touch. Now thanks to facebook we have reconnected, and it turns out hes been going through a valiant life threatening struggle health wise, which makes anything I am going through seem somewhat trivial.
So much can happen in so short a time...

I have my interview for the radio show tomorrow. Very serious show, so I hope I dont seem too flippant.

Its funny but lately my life has become very deep and serious, although I am quite happy- a combination I have never experienced before. I really thought I had experienced most emotions by now, except those of being a biological mother. Its really nice to know theres still something new.
I do so love life for all its twists and turns...

Stay tuned
*:-) Lulu

When you bossa nova theres no holding... Avalon

No comments:

Post a Comment