Monday 27 September 2010

'L' stands for...

Ok then, decision made.
L is coming here tomorrow to begin the process. It will be the first of four days in a row.
I cant say I am convinced this is the right thing, given how far it is from what I envision, but I somehow feel the time is right to take these steps and see where they lead...
I ordered the supplies and received them last week, so all that remains is to get on with it. If I dont, I'll always wonder what might have been, but if it works, I'm sure I'll feel the same. Some decisions are just like that; no clear answer, just make the move.
It was a lovely day today, warmer than it has been recently, and I spent most of it chatting with friends whom I happened to bump into which, would have been perfect if I hadnt had to deal with the landlord wondering where the late rent was. I shall miss my friends if I decide to leave, but I'm not seeing much choice in the matter as it stands now.
So tomorrow might be the first day of the rest of my life, or someone else's actually...

No comments:

Post a Comment