Thursday 30 September 2010

Upping the Ante

Had another super social and busy day, so not much time to dwell on the madness of my current situation, still I do have a few minutes every day where it all freaks me out.
Upping the ante in ths department, I am having L spend the night here so he can do two donations, one tonight and one in the morning before he goes to work, all feels a bit weird since I dont know him that well, to have him stay in the house but then the whole thing is quite weird anyway! I am cooking dinner for him too, very cosy!
I am just so focussed on getting pregnant that I wont pass up the chance to do the two donations a day thing, which they say is optimal. We might do that again tomorrow night, then its fingers crossed and the waiting begins!
I have such bad cramps I can barely sit down, ugh, hope its all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment