Tuesday 5 October 2010

Fast Forward to Today

Hey! Well, it has been days since I last posted so thought I better explain...
My laptop died a great death and so am reduced to internet cafe use! :-(
L did his last thingy on Saturday eve (its now Tuesday) and I am steadfastly trying to ignore any symptoms.
He tried to ring me 4 times on Sunday, and I finally had to tell him in no uncertain terms to give me a break, Yikes! I thought he might turn into another psycho, but luckily since I sent him that email he hasnt tried again.He's a bloody sperm donor for God sake, what does he want?? If I'm not preggo, I will definitely go the anonymous route next time, better that way. After all, I didnt get through two marriages a several boyfriends trying to ensnare me in their miserable traps via pregnancy just to end up in this with a stranger!
Anyway, must go, these places are always so yukk!!! *:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment