Tuesday 12 October 2010

Once more into their breeches

A had her embryo transfer on Monday so is now in the beginning of her two week wait, and I have high hopes for her, I really do. I just really wish we could go through pregnancy together, instead me being left behind once again.
As for me, I havent gotten my period yet, but quite sure I'm not preggo. More correctly am sure I was, but had yet another spontaneous abortion (very early miscarriage). Now researching treatments for that and I have joined a new donor site and started corresponding with some promising sounding new donors. I am feeling quite premenstrual and after a couple of days of hormonal (and situational) blues, but getting right back on the horse(s) is the best cure! This time I am definitely switching horses though. The great bonus of my situation is I can try another partner without any obligation to the last...Goodbye boring grumpy smelly donor (and hopefully onto someone better) I suppose this is a form of dating for the second decade f the new millenium...?

No comments:

Post a Comment