Wednesday 1 June 2011

Are You In Are You Out

...This is a line from the Joan Armatrading song 'Join the Boys' its about something totally other than my situation but the words are quite apt...
Are you for or against us
We are trying to get somewhere
Looking around for a helping hand
We're doing our best to keep it steady
But it's falling down around us
Blows keep coming fast and strong
I done found another fellow
He agrees with my direction
Arms around each others shoulders we go everywhere
Are you in, are you out
We'll succeed where others failed
Stay together many years
And watch us take the world by storm
Are you in, are you out...

I am scrambling to find a back up donor as my Dane had a mountain biking accident and cant come over, and cant go there because I havent got my new passport yet, but I told you that yesterday didnt I?
I cant remember because I am soo busy.
We tried to sort his shipping the semen but the only company that seems to sell the shipping containers is in the States (why not Denmark, the home of all donors?) and it all got to late to sort out, and as for the rest (3 -5 people) I am trying to figure out what to do. One option is my AI donor from last year who is now 'open minded' ha, I'd believe that when I see it! Besides he smelled like a dank basement and I dont know if he's sorted that out yet, and how can one ask? 'Hey, long time no speaky, do you still pong?'
I also have the poss of 2 real dates (yawn)
I am soo tired I have been going since early morning, its midnight and I'm still multitasking as I write this. Still, I am happy to have all these things going on, so no complaints really! *:-)
Night night

No comments:

Post a Comment